Sunday, November 2, 2008

SE Monthly 200 - glorified SNG


Played this last night and it only got 18 runners. And with Rob, Cat, StrewelPeter, Ozzy, Noel Hayes and a few other tasty players in attendance, it wasn't exactly a high value tournament.


Frustrating night for me: one of those tournaments where I never got going and won in total, 2 pots. One at the start, one at the end when I shoved A9 v Q10 and held. Then I shoved AJ in the cutoff into AK in the blind and that was the end of it, one of my earliest ever exits.


Not that I can even say I played particularly well. I played one hand where I turned middle pair top kicker plus a massive draw (nut flush and gutshot) very weakly. I know that I need to be pulling the trigger in these spots but I can never seem to bring myself to do it and end up calling away chunks of stack.
Today's Korean shot shows Team Ireland lining up just before the start of the race. From the left, Eddie Gallen, Thomas Maguire and some degenerate.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More