Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tonight's LOL hand

Good day today, recent upswing on Full Tilt continued with a few healthy cashes, and I cashed in the evening $45K Gtd rebuy on Ipoker (formerly the $50K). No big deal, went out in 26th for a profit of just over $200. Every time I play the tournament I ask myself why I don't play it every night: std dreadful. I think I've played it maybe 10 times in total and cashed 5 or 6 times and final tabled it twice. Gets very crapshooty from bubble time on with the extent of most people's decisions being whether to fold, or push their 6 to 10 big blind stack. I exitted tonight pushing my 8 bigs with KQ into AK.

Tonight's LOL hand:

Small blind limps, I check with Q4.
Flop AQT. He checks, I chuck out a half pot bet which he calls.
Turn K. Check check.
River J. So now there's broadway on the board, no flushes are possible, so a split is inevitable. He checks and I comedy ship.
After some thought, he folds.

3 comments:

obv. he put you on 10 2 for the 'up and over 7 card straight'

world class fold imo

meh if reading poker hands was my strong suit, I'd be the one blogging about my wins!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More